Are you playing Clash of Streamers and wondering how to turn your Crypton into Money? You are in the right place! Your Crypton can be exchanged for the crypto currency Purpose-PRPS which can be traded on exchanges for real money.
To cash out, we take the following route:
Crypton > PRPS > USDC > (USDT) > FIAT > Your Bank
I would recommend that you have a binance.com account to cash out! You can also use other Exchanges that support the Polygon Network.
- English Video Guide you can follow: iSkittles Youtube Guide
- Tagalog Video Guide you can follow: Adrielle’s Youtube Guide
- Spanish Video Guide you can follow: Hachadino’s Youtube Guide
- Portuguese Video Guide you can follow: Mark’s Youtube Guide
Step 1 – Write down your Passphrase
Before you start, make sure you have written down the ENGLISH Version of your Passphrase from the Clash of Streamers “Blockchain” building, because you will need it later. (Never ever share your 12 Word Passphrase with anyone!)
Once you can access your Blockchain building, and you have written down your Passphrase, you can continue with the Guide:
Step 2 – Gift Crypton to get PRPS
- 1st Requirement: You need to complete the Bootcamp to unlock the feature.
- 2nd Requirement: You need a minimum of 500 Crypton to cash out into PRPS.
If you have 500 or more Crypton just go to the “Best Game” building ⇒ “Giving Works” ⇒ “Gift” and there you can gift Crypton to receive PRPS.
For 1000 Crypton you always get around $1 worth of PRPS send to your wallet + a tiny amount of MATIC, so you don’t need to pay for fees.
Step 3 – Download MetaMask
MetaMask (Extension for PC):
If you are on your PC, I would highly recommend MetaMask. Download and install the MetaMask extension to your Chrome or Firefox browser (If you are already using another Metamask Wallet, I would suggest creating a new Chrome Profile and install a fresh Metamask).
Once it’s installed, you will get a prompt where you choose “Import Wallet“
Now you need the 12 Word-Passphrase (Secret Recovery Phrase) that you’ve written down (Step 1) and import it into MetaMask. If you were successful, you can jump to Step 4.
MetaMask (App for Smartphone):
If you want to do everything on your Phone, you can also use MetaMask too. Just download it from the App or Google Store.
Open the App and import your 12 Word-Passphrase, after that open this Guide inside the MetaMask Browser to continue!
Step 4 – Import the Polygon Network & Tokens
Click the buttons below to auto import everything. First switch to Polygon and after that add PRPS & USDC!
You should get a prompt from MetaMask to switch to Polygon and to add the Custom Tokens. (If the buttons don’t work, you can add it manually by following my Polygon MetaMask Guide.)
After adding everything, you should see some MATIC and PRPS on your wallet.
Step 5 – Convert PRPS into USDC
- Open https://info.quickswap.exchange/#/token/… in the browser of your device/app and click on the “Trade” Button
- Select “I understand” and click “Continue“
- Click “Connect Wallet” and approve it on Metamask.
- As the bottom pair select USDC
- Click Swap and confirm the transaction on your Device
- You should now have some USDC on your Wallet
Step 6 – Send USDC to Binance
- Login into your Binance Account and select “Deposit Crypto”
- Choose USDC and select MATIC Polygon as Network
- Copy the Address provided by Binance (yours will look different)
- Now go back to your MetaMask and send the USDC to the Deposit Address. If it’s a lot of money, do a small test first and see if it arrives!
Step 7 – Convert USDC to Cash!
- Once your USDC arrives in Binance go to “Trade” ⇒ “Convert”
- There you can convert your USDC into your Countries Currency
- Some countries like the Philippines need to convert USDC into USDT first!
Congratulations, you can send it now to your Bank Account if you want.
Quick Summary of all Steps
- Write down your Passphrase, make sure you don’t lose it!
- Gift some Crypton to get PRPS
- Download MetaMask and import your Passphrase
- Switch to Polygon Network, add PRPS and USDC to your Wallet
- Swap PRPS to USDC on Quickswap
- Send USDC to Binance via the Polygon Network
- Convert USDC into Fiat. Some Countries need to convert into USDT first.
Yes, you don’t have to use MetaMask. If you are experienced and know how to switch Networks and add Tokens manually, you can also use other Wallets!
If MetaMask doesn’t accept your 12 Words, go back to your blockchain building and view them in English. Metamask only accepts the Passphrase in the English language.
DUBI is also a cryptocurrency. PRPS allows you to create DUBI for free, for example, if you lock your PRPS for 12 Months you will get 4% in DUBI.
DUBI can be traded on Quickswap or used to empower your NFTs with it, so other players can rent it. Learn more in my PRPS & DUBI FAQ,